Thursday 22 February 2018

My first two joints looked like potatos and were barely smokeable, but I feel like ive made a lot of progress for my third one. Rolling tips would be appreciated


My first two joints looked like potatos and were barely smokeable, but I feel like ive made a lot of progress for my third one. Rolling tips would be appreciated



Source-Reddit

The post My first two joints looked like potatos and were barely smokeable, but I feel like ive made a lot of progress for my third one. Rolling tips would be appreciated appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/my-first-two-joints-looked-like-potatos-and-were-barely-smokeable-but-i-feel-like-ive-made-a-lot-of-progress-for-my-third-one-rolling-tips-would-be-appreciated/

No comments:

Post a Comment