Saturday 28 April 2018

Thank god for edibles. Broke my collarbone, got surgery, now coasting at a solid [7] on some strong ass edibles which I’m using in lieu of opiate pain meds for the most part.


Thank god for edibles. Broke my collarbone, got surgery, now coasting at a solid [7] on some strong ass edibles which I’m using in lieu of opiate pain meds for the most part.



Source-Reddit

The post Thank god for edibles. Broke my collarbone, got surgery, now coasting at a solid [7] on some strong ass edibles which I’m using in lieu of opiate pain meds for the most part. appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/thank-god-for-edibles-broke-my-collarbone-got-surgery-now-coasting-at-a-solid-7-on-some-strong-ass-edibles-which-im-using-in-lieu-of-opiate-pain-meds-for-the-most-part/

No comments:

Post a Comment