Tuesday 29 May 2018

Big ups to cannabis for CONSISTENTLY unlocking joy and the depth of feeling for me – even in the throes of loneliness/depression/isolation, my little Evolab vape carts become my keys to rooms in my soul I had forgotten my way back to – and in some/a lot of cases, didn’t even know existed.


Big ups to cannabis for CONSISTENTLY unlocking joy and the depth of feeling for me – even in the throes of loneliness/depression/isolation, my little Evolab vape carts become my keys to rooms in my soul I had forgotten my way back to – and in some/a lot of cases, didn’t even know existed.



Source-Reddit

The post Big ups to cannabis for CONSISTENTLY unlocking joy and the depth of feeling for me – even in the throes of loneliness/depression/isolation, my little Evolab vape carts become my keys to rooms in my soul I had forgotten my way back to – and in some/a lot of cases, didn’t even know existed. appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/big-ups-to-cannabis-for-consistently-unlocking-joy-and-the-depth-of-feeling-for-me-even-in-the-throes-of-loneliness-depression-isolation-my-little-evolab-vape-carts-become-my-keys-to-rooms-in-my-so/

No comments:

Post a Comment