Saturday 23 June 2018

Moved I to my first place recently. I realized that this is the first time I can actually decide to wake up and rip a bong in the morning because I’m an actual adult now!


Moved I to my first place recently. I realized that this is the first time I can actually decide to wake up and rip a bong in the morning because I’m an actual adult now!



Source-Reddit

The post Moved I to my first place recently. I realized that this is the first time I can actually decide to wake up and rip a bong in the morning because I’m an actual adult now! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/moved-i-to-my-first-place-recently-i-realized-that-this-is-the-first-time-i-can-actually-decide-to-wake-up-and-rip-a-bong-in-the-morning-because-im-an-actual-adult-now/

No comments:

Post a Comment