Thursday 23 August 2018

I finally moved out, I’ve just started studying, i finally bought a camera that’s being delivered this afternoon, I bought a new book and my housemate is playing Beatles songs on the piano. And I’m high as hell. Have a beautiful day friends, I know I did!


I finally moved out, I’ve just started studying, i finally bought a camera that’s being delivered this afternoon, I bought a new book and my housemate is playing Beatles songs on the piano. And I’m high as hell. Have a beautiful day friends, I know I did!



Source-Reddit

The post I finally moved out, I’ve just started studying, i finally bought a camera that’s being delivered this afternoon, I bought a new book and my housemate is playing Beatles songs on the piano. And I’m high as hell. Have a beautiful day friends, I know I did! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/i-finally-moved-out-ive-just-started-studying-i-finally-bought-a-camera-thats-being-delivered-this-afternoon-i-bought-a-new-book-and-my-housemate-is-playing-beatles-songs-on-the-piano-and-im-hi/

No comments:

Post a Comment