Tuesday 25 September 2018

I finally did it! Yesterday I gave a talk about my mental health disorder(s), my experience with psychopharmaceuticals vs. medical cannabis, and my PhD in endocannabinoid pharmacology!


I finally did it! Yesterday I gave a talk about my mental health disorder(s), my experience with psychopharmaceuticals vs. medical cannabis, and my PhD in endocannabinoid pharmacology!



Source-Reddit

The post I finally did it! Yesterday I gave a talk about my mental health disorder(s), my experience with psychopharmaceuticals vs. medical cannabis, and my PhD in endocannabinoid pharmacology! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/i-finally-did-it-yesterday-i-gave-a-talk-about-my-mental-health-disorders-my-experience-with-psychopharmaceuticals-vs-medical-cannabis-and-my-phd-in-endocannabinoid-pharmacology/

No comments:

Post a Comment