Saturday 27 October 2018

My versions of the smoke buddy. Tragically smoke buddy 3000, Which was the first to utilize triple filter technology…Was confiscated by law enforcement after it was alleged that I was using it to mask the odor of marijuana at a hotel in Indiana


My versions of the smoke buddy. Tragically smoke buddy 3000, Which was the first to utilize triple filter technology…Was confiscated by law enforcement after it was alleged that I was using it to mask the odor of marijuana at a hotel in Indiana



Source-Reddit

The post My versions of the smoke buddy. Tragically smoke buddy 3000, Which was the first to utilize triple filter technology…Was confiscated by law enforcement after it was alleged that I was using it to mask the odor of marijuana at a hotel in Indiana appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/my-versions-of-the-smoke-buddy-tragically-smoke-buddy-3000-which-was-the-first-to-utilize-triple-filter-technology-was-confiscated-by-law-enforcement-after-it-was-alleged-that-i-was-using-it-to-ma/

No comments:

Post a Comment