Wednesday 7 February 2018

I’ve been trekking in The Rif Mountains of Morocco for 6 days, the place where half of the worlds hashish is made and the sound of locals beating the plant echoes through the mountains. One of the most amazing highs of my life!


I’ve been trekking in The Rif Mountains of Morocco for 6 days, the place where half of the worlds hashish is made and the sound of locals beating the plant echoes through the mountains. One of the most amazing highs of my life!



Source-Reddit

The post I’ve been trekking in The Rif Mountains of Morocco for 6 days, the place where half of the worlds hashish is made and the sound of locals beating the plant echoes through the mountains. One of the most amazing highs of my life! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/ive-been-trekking-in-the-rif-mountains-of-morocco-for-6-days-the-place-where-half-of-the-worlds-hashish-is-made-and-the-sound-of-locals-beating-the-plant-echoes-through-the-mountains-one-of-the-mos/

No comments:

Post a Comment