Friday 17 August 2018

My dad grows, and every harvest we have a dad-daughter day trying all the strains, watching movies and making food. We have so much fun, it’s some of my favorite time with him. ❤️


My dad grows, and every harvest we have a dad-daughter day trying all the strains, watching movies and making food. We have so much fun, it’s some of my favorite time with him. ❤



Source-Reddit

The post My dad grows, and every harvest we have a dad-daughter day trying all the strains, watching movies and making food. We have so much fun, it’s some of my favorite time with him. ❤️ appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/my-dad-grows-and-every-harvest-we-have-a-dad-daughter-day-trying-all-the-strains-watching-movies-and-making-food-we-have-so-much-fun-its-some-of-my-favorite-time-with-him-%e2%9d%a4/

No comments:

Post a Comment