Thursday 16 August 2018

Never have I ever felt “too high” but it’s been an hour and a half since I took this picture and I legit feel like I’m going to have a panic attack. It’s a thc bath bomb. I don’t know the dosage my friend mailed it with out the packaging


Never have I ever felt “too high” but it’s been an hour and a half since I took this picture and I legit feel like I’m going to have a panic attack. It’s a thc bath bomb. I don’t know the dosage my friend mailed it with out the packaging



Source-Reddit

The post Never have I ever felt “too high” but it’s been an hour and a half since I took this picture and I legit feel like I’m going to have a panic attack. It’s a thc bath bomb. I don’t know the dosage my friend mailed it with out the packaging appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/never-have-i-ever-felt-too-high-but-its-been-an-hour-and-a-half-since-i-took-this-picture-and-i-legit-feel-like-im-going-to-have-a-panic-attack-its-a-thc/

No comments:

Post a Comment