Sunday 19 August 2018

Still using the pipe World Peace Pipe sent me a year ago, with a new bowl, I’m pretty high cuz this thing smacks but wanted to say thanks cuz those guys are the bomb.


Still using the pipe World Peace Pipe sent me a year ago, with a new bowl, I’m pretty high cuz this thing smacks but wanted to say thanks cuz those guys are the bomb.



Source-Reddit

The post Still using the pipe World Peace Pipe sent me a year ago, with a new bowl, I’m pretty high cuz this thing smacks but wanted to say thanks cuz those guys are the bomb. appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/still-using-the-pipe-world-peace-pipe-sent-me-a-year-ago-with-a-new-bowl-im-pretty-high-cuz-this-thing-smacks-but-wanted-to-say-thanks-cuz-those-guys-are-the-bomb/

No comments:

Post a Comment