Saturday 8 September 2018

Treasure hunt, I left 3 rolled Js (in a medical bottle) as I had to head out of California.. it’s stashed between 2 buildings on Voltaire st , didn’t know what do to so enjoy :)


Treasure hunt, I left 3 rolled Js (in a medical bottle) as I had to head out of California.. it’s stashed between 2 buildings on Voltaire st , didn’t know what do to so enjoy 🙂



Source-Reddit

The post Treasure hunt, I left 3 rolled Js (in a medical bottle) as I had to head out of California.. it’s stashed between 2 buildings on Voltaire st , didn’t know what do to so enjoy :) appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/treasure-hunt-i-left-3-rolled-js-in-a-medical-bottle-as-i-had-to-head-out-of-california-its-stashed-between-2-buildings-on-voltaire-st-didnt-know-what-do-to-so-enjoy/

No comments:

Post a Comment