Saturday 1 September 2018

Woke up at 10 am today and got on my bike to battle my depression I’ve been having lately. Picked up some mj on the way to chill out a little and gotta say, I haven’t felt better in weeks! Greetings from Belgium, friends!


Woke up at 10 am today and got on my bike to battle my depression I’ve been having lately. Picked up some mj on the way to chill out a little and gotta say, I haven’t felt better in weeks! Greetings from Belgium, friends!



Source-Reddit

The post Woke up at 10 am today and got on my bike to battle my depression I’ve been having lately. Picked up some mj on the way to chill out a little and gotta say, I haven’t felt better in weeks! Greetings from Belgium, friends! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/woke-up-at-10-am-today-and-got-on-my-bike-to-battle-my-depression-ive-been-having-lately-picked-up-some-mj-on-the-way-to-chill-out-a-little-and-gotta-say-i-havent-felt-better-in-weeks-greetings-f/

No comments:

Post a Comment