Thursday 8 November 2018

I’m going on a trip soon and I wanted to bring some weed for medical reasons so I dosed mini oreos with 50mg of THC distillate each and resealed them using a close iron. Just wanted to share an easy way to take your medicine anywhere in the world!


I’m going on a trip soon and I wanted to bring some weed for medical reasons so I dosed mini oreos with 50mg of THC distillate each and resealed them using a close iron. Just wanted to share an easy way to take your medicine anywhere in the world!



Source-Reddit

The post I’m going on a trip soon and I wanted to bring some weed for medical reasons so I dosed mini oreos with 50mg of THC distillate each and resealed them using a close iron. Just wanted to share an easy way to take your medicine anywhere in the world! appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/im-going-on-a-trip-soon-and-i-wanted-to-bring-some-weed-for-medical-reasons-so-i-dosed-mini-oreos-with-50mg-of-thc-distillate-each-and-resealed-them-using-a-close-iron-just-wanted-to-share-an-easy-w/

No comments:

Post a Comment