Tuesday 6 November 2018

RIP Sheldon. My clumsy ass broke my beloved Sheldon Black beaker bottom yesterday so had to welcome someone new to the fam. (taking name suggestions) feat: Pepper Pots the Kitten


RIP Sheldon. My clumsy ass broke my beloved Sheldon Black beaker bottom yesterday so had to welcome someone new to the fam. (taking name suggestions) feat: Pepper Pots the Kitten



Source-Reddit

The post RIP Sheldon. My clumsy ass broke my beloved Sheldon Black beaker bottom yesterday so had to welcome someone new to the fam. (taking name suggestions) feat: Pepper Pots the Kitten appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/rip-sheldon-my-clumsy-ass-broke-my-beloved-sheldon-black-beaker-bottom-yesterday-so-had-to-welcome-someone-new-to-the-fam-taking-name-suggestions-feat-pepper-pots-the-kitten/

No comments:

Post a Comment