Friday 9 November 2018

My last day at my dead end job was yesterday, I start my new job monday. This is how I’m spending the first morning of the rest of my life. Onwards and upwards my friends.


My last day at my dead end job was yesterday, I start my new job monday. This is how I’m spending the first morning of the rest of my life. Onwards and upwards my friends.



Source-Reddit

The post My last day at my dead end job was yesterday, I start my new job monday. This is how I’m spending the first morning of the rest of my life. Onwards and upwards my friends. appeared first on HoneycombBong.com.



from
http://honeycombbong.com/my-last-day-at-my-dead-end-job-was-yesterday-i-start-my-new-job-monday-this-is-how-im-spending-the-first-morning-of-the-rest-of-my-life-onwards-and-upwards-my-friends/

No comments:

Post a Comment